The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device which enables you to wash vast areas. Its operation relies on the work of the gas engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their own advantages and pitfalls. It’s advisable to use them for cleaning large territories. When using the device, security rules are respected. In the home, it’s possible to utilize blowers in other instructions.
Scope of usage
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To wash up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as compost or compost (if the apparatus has this function);
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- clearing the area of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Benefits and disadvantages
Gas garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Are not tied into a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- allow you to wash vast areas.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with security measures;
- the presence of emissions to the environment;
- the use of protective equipment for its hearing and vision;
- increased noise and vibration level;
- substantial dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner will not cope with wet leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the next manners:
In dismissing mode, the many simple models of petrol blowers are able to work. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in an overall pile by way of a powerful air flow.
Shifting over requires you to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gasoline blower, then you should be guided by the following technical features:
- Rate of air flow. This indicator is important when working in blower mode. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to wash dry leaves. It is ideal to get a device in which the flow rate is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the mode of operation and also simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This index characterizes the quantity of air the gadget takes in suction manner. The average values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lesser values is preferred, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered apparatus are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the human body. Vibrations can cause numbness in the hands during prolonged operation.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates just how much the quantity of waste following its processing will change. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how often you will have to eliminate its contents.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it’s easier to operate, but wash it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning speed.