First of all, It’s necessary to determine that circular saw is suitable for a Specific job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – really a machine, which will be a saw mounted onto a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and on occasion another room. Designed such a round saw to get permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the previous version in mini, installed on another workbench or desk, can also be employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, for instance, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a portable instrument, designed for processing workpieces in distinct planes. moyakovka.ru This is the most usual sort of circular saw, but the strongest of this described. When functioning, it needs periodic break, and is utilized for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions is able to cope with the same tasks, though with less efficiency. When choosing it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they operate out of a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they need a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of this connection alternative – the need to have an energy grid at the area of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the cable.
- Cordless – operate in stand alone mode, also require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of performance isn’t restricted by anything. Depending on battery capacity, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is logical to buy only if for any reason it is not possible to utilize the mains found. Form of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade at the first position is over the workpiece, capable to descend to the center. This enables you to begin cutting with the edge of the substance, cut through holes.
Metal round saws are powerful models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them handle wood equally well.
The width of the disk directly depends on the power of this saw’s electric engine. The more powerful the instrument, the larger the disc it’s ready to rotate, the more secure the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the duration of continuous operation, the less probable the wedge. In addition, powerful saws permit you to process thicker material, but they also are heavier. So, for instance, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the energy gears can be divided as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the tool of ordinary power, can cope with many household tasks.
- Over 1,2 kilowatt – gears for professional use.
The bigger the width of the disk, the more powerful the electrical motor needs to function, the thicker the workpieces the saw may work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a particular disc will match the selected saw.
At higher speeds, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense substance is easier to handle. Remember that using higher RPM the warmth of the substance in the area of contact with the saw increases, the exact same laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is better to select a saw with adjustable speed.